cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trouble making calls to US

Friesema
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I’m a new user and have unlimited calls/texts in NA. I called a US number and a PM recording came on to tell me I needed to change my plan. What’s up with that and how do I resolve it ASAP? It’s the reason I bought the $50 plan - to make calls to the US!!

5 REPLIES 5

Friesema

Thanks for the link and explanation. My conf call group provided an alternate number which worked.

@Friesema wrote:

It’s a 605 area code. Not sure why it wouldn’t be included. It’s a US number 

@Friesema, as you can see in the link provided by @mh1983  it shows that area code 605 has some prefix numbers that you can't call with this plan.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Friesema

It’s a 605 area code. Not sure why it wouldn’t be included. It’s a US number 

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Friesema wrote:

I’m a new user and have unlimited calls/texts in NA. I called a US number and a PM recording came on to tell me I needed to change my plan. What’s up with that and how do I resolve it ASAP? It’s the reason I bought the $50 plan - to make calls to the US!!

@Friesema Double check the number, also is there another number you can try. My understanding is that there is a small number of area + number combos that are not covered by the plan.

Need Help? Let's chat.