cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tried to change my billing date.

dgibbon1313
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi there.  I'm out of data and my plan auto pays next Tuesday. I logged in and topped my account up $40, the price of my plan. I assumed me bringing $40 to my account would just change my expiry date and lose out on the week. Then I changed my plan to the same one I currently have to change my billing date to today. I hit submit but nothing changes. My plan is still out of data. I still have $40 credit in my account and it says there autopaying $40 next Tuesday on my plan that I just changed the billing to today. If anyone knows what I'm doing wrong.  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx is my account number. Tks!!

edited by comptuergeek541: accont information removed

5 REPLIES 5

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@dgibbon1313   you are on the $40 plan.  If 1GB could last you a week till the end of the cycle, I think it is fair and you don't loose too much money.     

Of course, if your $40 - 5GB plan does not really suit your need, paying $50  to renew one week early and get 10.5 monthly is not too bad.  You can also change it back to $40 plan in the following cycle.  So, you kinda only paying extra  $10 but move up 1 week and have some extra data for the next 30 days.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@dgibbon1313 : Perhaps add another $10 and do an immediate plan change to the $50 plan and go all the way to 10.5GB of data and toss in US calling to boot. You will then start a new 30 day term...not just to the end of your current term.

Or, as mentioned, buy data add-ons to hold you over for the next few days and be sparing with your consumption.

@dgibbon1313 wrote:

Hi there.  I'm out of data and my plan auto pays next Tuesday. I logged in and topped my account up $40, the price of my plan. I assumed me bringing $40 to my account would just change my expiry date and lose out on the week. Then I changed my plan to the same one I currently have to change my billing date to today. I hit submit but nothing changes. My plan is still out of data. I still have $40 credit in my account and it says there autopaying $40 next Tuesday on my plan that I just changed the billing to today. If anyone knows what I'm doing wrong.  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx is my account number. Tks!!

To renew your plan early, you'll need to ask a customer support agent to do it.  A ticket can be opened by going to:  https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@dgibbon1313 

To renew your same plan early you need to contact a CSA. Choose chat bubble in lower right hand corner.

You can always buy a data add on. Any unused portion will roll over to the next cycle.

Quigley
Mayor / Maire

Sorry to do that you have to use the chat bubble at the page bottom right corner to get a ticket for help with that from a CS_Agent

Need Help? Let's chat.