cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Travel outside country!

captaincool
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Hi! Fam, 

My daughter is traveling outside the country for 3 months (her summer break) can she put her account on suspending/holding while she is away??  What options does she have please??  Thank you

7 REPLIES 7

Sansan
Mayor / Maire

Make sure to take a screenshot and keep 'just in case' when she unsubscribed. 

@captaincool wrote:

After 3 months of suspension, when I reactivate the service, do I have to repay the last 3 months??

Also...don't wait for 3 mos. Your PM plans are for 30 days...not a month. I suggest you re-up the plan at around day 85 ...just in case there's hiccup along the way you don't wanna lose your PM account.

AK32
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I do not believe so, since you were not using their service during that time. It should be suspended for "up to" 90 days. And once you make your regular plan payment it will be reactivated.  I have not done this myself, so if you want to be 100% certain you can contact a service agent here: 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

@captaincool wrote:

After 3 months of suspension, when I reactivate the service, do I have to repay the last 3 months??

Nope...just current renewal cost (Resume Service)

captaincool
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

AK32
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

If you do not have auto-pay on and do not make a manual payment, the account is kept for 90 days before being automatically cancelled, time in which the customer can make a payment and reactivate it during those 90 days.

@captaincool wrote:

Hi! Fam, 

My daughter is traveling outside the country for 3 months (her summer break) can she put her account on suspending/holding while she is away??  What options does she have please??  Thank you

Any account that is in supsension for 90 days will be automatically and permanently closed.  She could choose not to renew but payment must be made before the account has been suspended for 90 days.

Need Help? Let's chat.