cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transferring phone number

Mahnoor
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I had transferred my original number to public mobile and then switched to another provider. I want to switch back, but Im unable to transfer my number?

5 REPLIES 5

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Mahnoor 

Try clearing your browser and using secret/incognito mode before you log in to port your number in using the change number feature in your self serve account. Make sure you Keep your Shaw sim card in your phone to reply YES to the porting authorization text within within 90 minutes of receiving it.

To contact customer support click below:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

To pre-verify your account include your full name, address, email, phone # and 4 digit acct pin #.

0PX9O4
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire
@Mahnoor wrote:

Hello! 

Its in my self serve number change feature. I activated my account so it should work. The service im trying to port from is shaw mobile

it won't let me see if my number is available to transfer but it should be

@Mahnoor 

Just send a private message to CS_Agent with your account details and they will take care of it within a few hours.

Mahnoor
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello! 

Its in my self serve number change feature. I activated my account so it should work. The service im trying to port from is shaw mobile

it won't let me see if my number is available to transfer but it should be

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Mahnoor 

At what point are you having trouble transferring the phone number back? During activation? In your self serve using the change number feature? Is the account that your number is on currently active? Which provider are you trying to port the number in from?

To contact customer support click below:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

To pre-verify your account include your full name, address, email, phone # and 4 digit acct pin #.

0PX9O4
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Mahnoor 

You can port out your PM number if your PM account is still active. If your PM account has been inactive for under 90 days, you can reactivate it by making a payment for any plan ($15 if the cheapest).

If you're looking to port in your number to PM from another carrier, you can send a private message to CS_Agent with your account details so they can get this done for you.

Need Help? Let's chat.