cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transferring from Koodo, can't activate

Dooyoonuna
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi all,

I'm trying to transfer from Koodo. Was able to subscribe $39 plan and got Koodo cancelled but it won't let me activate. I got the cancellation email from Koodo around 9 am- and it's been 3 hrs so far. Do I need to wait longer and try to activate? I couldn't log in to my account since it's asking me to input 6 digit code sent to my phone- so I submitted a ticket using another account...  Is there anything I should try, removing the sim card or something? 

4 REPLIES 4

Dooyoonuna

Hi, I cancelled while transferring- followed the steps on the PM app, got text from Koodo and replied YES but it didn't activate after. Should I be worried...? 

Dooyoonuna

Thank you. Left a msg.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Dooyoonuna  Did you cancel Koodo before trying to transfer number to PM ? If yes that’s an issues Koodo needs to be active to port number to PM by leaving Koodo sim in the phone to reply YES to the confirmation text to port . Assuming you had Koodo post paid . If it’s Koodo pre paid you need create PM account with temp PM phone number then bet support to help transfer (port) Koodo number over 

send  a  private message   To CS_Agents

⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️ Link below ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.