Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transfer

Aheavenfire
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

How to transfer public mobile number to Telus mobility

5 REPLIES 5

@Aheavenfire 

Since you're moving to TELUS, the parent company of public mobile, it's very likely they can 'pull the number' through without needing to go through the hassle of purchasing a new Public Mobile SIM card and updating the SIM number onto the public mobile account.

Contact them about this, as well as public mobile, by reaching out to a customer support agent.

Presuming your public mobile account is still active behind the scenes - this shouldn't be a big deal for them to do.

@Aheavenfire @You don’t have your pm SIM card anymore ? If that’s the case you may need agent to see if you can get a new sim with old number on it , before you can port to Telus 

Getting help from agent , through automation

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to our Agents. Click here to get started.      

Or  get direct help from a agent right here in the community ( my preferred choice )

• Alternatively, you can send a private message to our Agents by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to wjork.

Aheavenfire
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

The thing is I don't have my sim I lost my other phone but I do have access to my account 

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

If you already have a Telus account you will need to port the number thru your Telus self serve / or get the agent at Telus to port it for you … if you do this your self you will need your account # from pm and leave pm SIM card in phone until you receive a confirmation text to port 

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@Aheavenfire 

During the activation process with TELUS, you will be asked if you need to transfer a number, which will need the Public Mobile account number found from the self-serve landing page.

Then place your Public Mobile SIM card back in your device and wait for a port authorization request, to which reply "yes".

Then put your Telus SIM card back in your device and you will be good to go.

Need Help? Let's chat.