cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transfer the number to PM,everything works fine except for incoming calls.

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Yesterday helped my father transfer the number to PM,everything works fine except for incoming calls.How can I do ? thank you!

5 REPLIES 5

cavemantoronto
Mayor / Maire

@10123 wrote:

Yesterday helped my father transfer the number to PM,everything works fine except for incoming calls.How can I do ? thank you!

If port failed, Public Mobile sends a text mesaage saying to contact them. If you didn't get a message saying that, port is still being processed.  Incoming calls will ring at father's service at the other carrier.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@10123 wrote:

@10123  Incoming calls will work once the port completes and your dad's previous provider releases the number. Ports from mobile providers can take up to a day. Voip and landline providers can take up to a week to complete. If you think that your port is stuck you can submit a ticket to PM.

To submit a ticket to Public Mobile click here. Login to your community account and select your issue and submit your ticket. The ticket will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Moderators are available: M-F from 8 AM to midnight Eastern time and S-S from 8 AM to 10 PM Eastern time.

Note: Moderator Hours are subject to change, but you can always find the current times here

Please note that account verification may be required when contacting the Moderator Team

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@10123  hi that is normal when porting a number but it has been a bit long you may have a stuck port Click the ? on lower right side of the page to generate a ticket to speak with the moderators if it was a landline or voip it can be a few days

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@10123 wrote:

Perhaps the porting didn't complete. 

Have you rebooted the phone?  Also try powering off  phone and removing/re-inserting SIM after a few minutes of wait time.

GR
Mayor / Maire

@10123  I assume you ported his number?  Who was he with before? Cell or landline or VoIP? 

Need Help? Let's chat.