cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transfer number

JuliePa
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Last night I became a customer. I requested my number movie from Fido. Gave Fido permission to move my account within 90 minutes. And successful made calls/texts/internet.

Today call/text only works on Fido. Today I got a message saying I didn't approve the transfer within 90mins. 

I've tried requesting support from Public to move my number from Fido again, but get an error message every time I try to submit a ticket. I cleared my cookies/cache as suggested and same error message.

How doni request the transfer again?

2 REPLIES 2

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@JuliePa 

You may also be able to change the number (port) using the option in self-serve under your profile.

There, you can go under Your Profile, and choose Transfer Number and you'll be given the option to port your number from another provider.

Be sure to enter the account number from Fido, reinsert your Fido SIM card in your device, await the port authorization request, respond YES within 90 minutes of receiving it, then reinsert your Public Mobile SIM card.

You should then be good to go!!!

JRod
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@JuliePa 

I’ll send you the number to the porting department and they will get you sorted! 

I’ve sent it to your community mailbox this link will take you there:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/privatenotespage

Need Help? Let's chat.