cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transfer Phone to Public Mobile

Lab
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I am trying to transfer a cell phone to Public Mobile from Bell Mobility.  When I check the eligibility in Account Setup in Public Mobile, I get the message "Unable to transfer the phone number you entered". Does anyone know the solution to this problem? Thank you.

3 REPLIES 3

cellphoneuser1
Mayor / Maire

@Lab wrote:

I am trying to transfer a cell phone to Public Mobile from Bell Mobility.  When I check the eligibility in Account Setup in Public Mobile, I get the message "Unable to transfer the phone number you entered". Does anyone know the solution to this problem? Thank you.

Before contacting moderators, have the Bell Mobility account number ready.  If all goes well, porting should be done in a few hours after moderators start the process.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Lab wrote:

Is your Bell number still active?

You need an active number before you can port it out.

Restart your browser to get a new sesson and check it again.

totalUser
Mayor / Maire

Try moderators

If you are just opening account chose temporary new number to create your account, then contact the moderators If you still can't port from your selfserve.

Is it a business number?

Need Help? Let's chat.