cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transfer Number

czyh201
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Greetings,

I am trying to transfer the number from CTExcel to PUBLIC MOBILE. But I found that I could not find the carrier name (CTExcel) in the Old Service Provider list. Please let me know how to do it. Thank you!

7 REPLIES 7

sclihua
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

@czyh201 I am facing the same situation as you. Have you resolved it with the PM Support, can you please also share the experience? Thanks in advance.

@hTideGnow wrote:

HI @esjliv , we said the same thing!!! yes.. same time.. so, we  weren't not copy each other. .lol

No wonder... You are in the same room coping from each other...

HI @esjliv , we said the same thing!!! yes.. same time.. so, we  weren't not copy each other. .lol

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@czyh201 wrote:

Greetings,

I am trying to transfer the number from CTExcel to PUBLIC MOBILE. But I found that I could not find the carrier name (CTExcel) in the Old Service Provider list. Please let me know how to do it. Thank you!

@czyh201  - 

Do be sure your phone number is transferable to Public Mobile check here:

https://secure.koodomobile.com/checktransfereligibilityparrot/default.do?lang=en&appname=otherportal

Is says Koodo, but don't worry...Telus owns Koodo and Public Mobile, so it is all the same "Family".

Then if you see it is eligible to transfer, follow advice by @HALIMACS 

EDIT - @hTideGnow 🤣😂   same wavelengths...you on your 2nd glass of wine too?

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

Hi @czyh201 , Yes, not all carriers are there on the list.  In your case you will need to first activate an account with PM first and then open ticket with PM Support to port your number into PM.  

you can confirm if your number can be ported into PM by checking this site (it is a Koodo site but both PM and Koodo are owned by Telus)

https://secure.koodomobile.com/checktransfereligibilityparrot/default.do?lang=en&appname=otherportal

Anonymous
Not applicable

@czyh201 

Eligibility Check if your existing number is eligible to move visit Here link 

Make sure the old SIM card in your phone when you're Transfer your number. You should get a SMS message from your old carrier asking to confirm if you would like to Transfer your number. Your reply should be: YES.

The confirmation message can take a few minutes to come in. You have 90 minutes from the time of request.

if you stuck with Transferring your old Phone Number, or is not complete processing

Here’s how to contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,

• you need to send a private message to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, by Click Here link

• please include in your message,
  • phone number,
  • which carrier,
  • Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, will Response to your inbox by private message 
  • During business hours, we strive to answer customer messages swiftly. You will often get an answer within an hour. During peak periods, you may need to wait up to 48 hours.Customer Support Agents are available:
    • Monday to Sunday: 6 AM to 10 PM EST
    • Note: Public Mobile No Support by phone call or Email.. only by CS_Agentprivate message..

• Check your private message inbox (click on the envelope top right of your screen)

Good Luck and your welcome to Public Mobile
you will be very happy...with a Fabulous Service.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@czyh201 

I would recommend activating with a new number and then requesting the customer service agents port your number over.

Need Help? Let's chat.