cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transfer Number Issue

QuangNguyen43
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi there,

I was trying to transfer my number from Freedom Mobile to Public Mobile yesterday. But I missed the 90 minutes confirmation reply.

Can I restart the process again?

Thanks!

7 REPLIES 7

@pmbc wrote:

@QuangNguyen43 Have you attempted to start the port again in your profile?

Please review the messgae earlier by @will13am and remember that once a porting request has been made, the process cannot be restarted in Public Mobile's Self Serve account.

pmbc
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@QuangNguyen43  It can take a few hrs to complete a port.  In one case, one of my ports took 12-15 hrs.  In my case, the old provider would have some of the function for the number and PM had some of the function.  I left it overnight and the port finished and I could send/receive calls and send/receive SMS messages.

I would give it some time and just keep trying inbound/outbound calls and SMS messaging.  You could also try to restart the phone and see if by the phone registering on the network again helps it along.  

QuangNguyen43

I tried that and it sent the message again. I reply yes but there was no response. Right I’m able call and receive/send message but unable to receive call.

pmbc

@QuangNguyen43 Have you attempted to start the port again in your profile?

QuangNguyen43

I tried to call the number but it says the requested hasn’t been made.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@QuangNguyen43 , you cannot redo the number porting process.  Please call the porting team number in the link below and they will assist with completing the number port.

https://community.koodomobile.com/tips-tricks-troubleshooting-232914/phone-number-transfer-error-781...

pmbc

@QuangNguyen43  Yes.  You should be able to log into your account and go to profile.  Click the button to change your number and select you want to port and start the process there.

Need Help? Let's chat.