cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Total faillure of e sim how to fix cant send a tikets

Mnoel
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I cant send tickets i get error after error 4 h of trying every i could find on here….  My iPhone is compatible i reset the network settings i restart phone. Toggle on off air plane mode , i did all the robot said…. But i cant put in a ticket in any of the two option they give us…..  what now ??? Cancel find a other provider block the transaction from my CC????? How do we get help around here????

5 REPLIES 5

Boydo

This is the only place that I have found where I can actually type something. I had Public Mobile years ago and was not impressed. But I thought I would try them again...opps. So I apparently had the eSIM button toggled when I paid the $63ish for a plan plus two sims (I was planning to do for the wife too). 

I never did complete the activation, I cannot access "customer support" or whatever that is, and I cannot finish the activation.

I will guess that I will have to call my credit card company and have them reverse the charges after an "investigation".

Now I just want my money back. Any insight?

Thanks,

Scott

EST = Eastern Standard Time

Mnoel

Thanks ill try tomorrow what time zone?

Mnoel

Thats way also give me a error

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Mnoel 

Alway quicker to private message a CS_Agent below:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 

Or login to your account and private message them.

Need Help? Let's chat.