cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Total bull**bleep**

Dkadam29
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I changed my plan, paid for the new changes and till now my phone service is not back up..im very confused and annoyed at this point. Can someone please help me with this? My email is xxxxxxxxxx@hotmail 

9 REPLIES 9

Just a reminder for everyone that a plan change AFTER expiry cannot be completed in self serve. One must make a payment equal to the plan cost, then contact the moderators to add the plan.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

mtfolks
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@NDesai You're fast! Smiley LOL

@mtfolks wrote:

@Dkadam29 I would advise removing your email from your post and like others have suggested PM the moderators with your information. They should be able to resolve your issues fairly quickly and painlessly.

Edited. Please do not post any personal info as this is public community. 

mtfolks
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Dkadam29 I would advise removing your email from your post and like others have suggested PM the moderators with your information. They should be able to resolve your issues fairly quickly and painlessly.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

Please stop the raaage!  It solves nothing.  Have you messaged the moderator team so they can look into the problem?

Dkadam29
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Ive done that several times over...ive even turned the network off and on

stonechucker
Mayor / Maire

@Dkadam29 The first question I always asked as a help desk support worker was, have you turned it off, and turned it back on again?

this is a common fix for plan changes.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@Dkadam29, sorry to hear you are having some issues.  Was your plan suspended or inactive before you made the change?  If so only a MOD can make a plan change.  Either way if you still don't have phone service. 

You will need to message a MOD for assistance, click on this link Moderator Team
to send a private message .
In your message please include:
* PM account email address
* PM phone number
* Detailed explanation
Community Moderators are available from Mon-Thursday 9am(Eastern) to 9pm(Eastern) and Friday, Saturday, and Sunday from 9am(Eastern) to 7:30pm(Eastern)

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Michael77
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

I have tagged the moderators for you. They will be able to help you.

@CS_Agent

Need Help? Let's chat.