cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Top up....

Filskillz
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

HI. ..I didn't use my Public mobile card for almost 2 months. I had purchased 2 $20 dollar top up cards and when I went thru the steps in adding them onto my phone, the funds were excepted but I didn't have service till the end of the month close to my original aniversary date....why is that??

3 REPLIES 3

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Filskillz 

Is $40 enough to pay for your monthly plan fee as PM does not apply any reward on reactivation of a suspended account?

Click the reactivate button after adding $40 to reactivate your suspended account.

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@Filskillz  It's a 2 step process to reset your self service/ my account , you placed the funds in the acccount but never used the reactivate account option.  Which suspended your phone service. Until this months 30 day cycle when it was applied  by PM. This restarted your service.

@Filskillz wrote:

HI. ..I didn't use my Public mobile card for almost 2 months. I had purchased 2 $20 dollar top up cards and when I went thru the steps in adding them onto my phone, the funds were excepted but I didn't have service till the end of the month close to my original aniversary date....why is that??

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@Filskillz wrote:

Did you click activation button in your self-service account? Is your account active?

Need Help? Let's chat.