cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Top contributors

Bear2
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Sorry in advance this may seem confusing or I'm overthinking it. If they notify you by the 8th of each month then how does that affect people. If everyone's billing date is different how do they know if you contributed to the community the same ammont of times as others. For example, my bill date is the around the 2nd so does that mean I only contribute for a few days?

5 REPLIES 5

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@Bear2 

Just check your reward section for the amount of your community reward... it shows up there a few days before the official announcement is released.

It will remain there until your next renewal, then be credited to the account, thus reducing the amount taken from your payment card if you're on autopay.

Bear2
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@darlicious ok that makes sense a friend was telling me different. 

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@Bear2 wrote:

Sorry in advance this may seem confusing or I'm overthinking it. If they notify you by the 8th of each month then how does that affect people. If everyone's billing date is different how do they know if you contributed to the community the same ammont of times as others. For example, my bill date is the around the 2nd so does that mean I only contribute for a few days?

@Bear2    Community rewards are given based upon a user's participation in the forums each month and does not correspond with anyone's 30 day renewal date.  The announcement for receiving a community award (if any) are usually sent to users around 7/8th day of each month.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Bear2 : The community reward is by the calendar month. The value gets distributed to accounts around the 6th. The badge and announcement a few days after that. Done. However your renewal lands around that has no bearing.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Bear2 

Community rewards calculations are based on the calendar month as a whole. The imminent announcement is for February.

Need Help? Let's chat.