cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Top-Up Voucher

Tristencassidy
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I recently purchased a Top-up voucher at Walmart and tried to renew my account but it keeps saying invalid PIN number. Any ideas how to fix this as I tried calling 611 and logging in online?

7 REPLIES 7

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Tristencassidy 

Wal-Mart vouchers have been reported to have a very short time to become valid. Vouchers are loaded easiest by calling 611. However regardless of which method you attempt to load a voucher or attempt to make a payment you only get two tries per hour or you will just continue to get an error message.

Locate the 12 digit pin # on the voucher. If necessary take a photo and enlarge it so you don't make an error imputting the pin #. Take your time after waiting a full hour to try again. If you are successful you will get a verbal confirmation followed by a text message confirmation from 611.

Unfortunately there are no Wal-Mart voucher examples in the voucher catalogue (maybe you want to add yours once you get it redeemed in your account) but you can see examples of the pin # on other retailers pm vouchers.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Get-Support/Voucher-Catalogue/td-p/479165#M343905

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Tristencassidy   Have you wait 24 hours yet?  Vouchers from some places need to wait 24 hours before it can be used.  Maybe at least wait till tomorrow morning?

If still not able to enter the voucher, open ticket with PM Support.  Click on the Bubble on the lower right or directly at : https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.
Follow these these to get to ticket open page quicker:

1. Click "Payment Voucher"
  2. then click "contact Us"
  3. and then click "Click here to submit a ticket"
  4. you will then direct to another page to open ticket.

After ticket is submitted, make sure to check your Community Inbox(top right corner envelope icon) periodically for response from PM's CS Agent

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Tristencassidy : Indeed some vouchers have multiple 12 digit sets of numbers. You likely need to use the one called PIN. That's not saying the other replies here don't apply.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Tristencassidy 

* some vouchers take 24 hours to activate,

you can call 1 855 4PUBLIC and add your voucher PIN
or call *611

close all Browser and do clear cache and cookies for any Browser,

and try open one Browser incognito mode,

You will usually find it at the top or bottom of the receipt. To top up your account with a voucher, log into your  Self-Serve, account, click on the "Payment" tab, then "One-time payment". In the form that appears on the next page, click on "Payment voucher" as the payment method, enter the voucher code below, then click "Submit".

if you can't fix it you need to Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agentand Explain your issue to 
they can solve your issue, they are nice service Team the will help you 100%.

Here’s How To Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,

• send a private message to Customer Support Agent by Click Here link,
  • please include in your message,
  • phone number,
  • Email address,

• Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, will Response to your inbox by private message 
  • During business hours, we strive to answer customer messages swiftly. You will often get an answer within an hour. During peak periods, you may need to wait up to 48 hours.Customer Support Agents are available:
    • Monday to Sunday: 6 AM to 10 PM EST
    • Note: Public Mobile No Support by phone call or Email.. only by CS_Agentprivate message..

Check your private message inbox (click on the envelope top right of your screen)

Good Luck...

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Tristencassidy- if I'm not mistaken, there are two numbers on the voucher.  are you sure you are using the correct number.  You can also try clearing your browser's cache, or stariting the browser in incognito/privacy mode.

@Tristencassidy wrote:

I recently purchased a Top-up voucher at Walmart and tried to renew my account but it keeps saying invalid PIN number. Any ideas how to fix this as I tried calling 611 and logging in online?

For some vouchers, there is a delay before they can be used.  I would suggest waiting a few hours before trying again.  

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@Tristencassidy 

Try the voucher number.

These vouchers sometimes take an hour or two to validate. 

Need Help? Let's chat.