cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Today right now in BC it is 7:32 AM - When should I expect to see my payment taken from my balance?

Grinch
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Screen Shot 2023-08-07 at 7.28.24 AM.png

The shopping cart has a 1 in it and it would allow me to make a payment, but it did not. Note that my payment is due today but look at when my next one is...Nov 5?  I know I have run into this before but if someone else looked at all the red and subscription has ended....and then goes to the shopping cart I would think they would be quite alarmed!!

Any ways I thought my payment would be done by now.  

10 REPLIES 10

@BKNS27 wrote:

@dust2dust 

The $15 plan doesn’t offer a 90 days plan.

@BKNS27- Did I say that? The image showed the currently subscribed plan. It also showed a next payment date 3 months later. So I wondered that when suspended if that date there shows the deactivation date.

Grinch

So does the big computer that does it all....have a holiday too?

@Grinch 

It's a holiday today  🙂

HI @Grinch 

After reading your update,  i login again, all good too!!

Grinch

Thanks for your responses. Minutes after I did the post I went back to the account to do my monthly reconciliation and the account was paid and all the red warnings were gone. 

Thanks. 

@dust2dust 

The $15 plan doesn’t offer a 90 days plan.

@Grinch 

I think it is a glitch. If you still have service, I would ignore it. In the old website, it will show our account is either suspended or expired on the day before our renewal date.

PM should come up with a better way of showing on our account during the transition to the next month’s service.

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Hi @Grinch 

When any company sends a payment request to a credit card company, you will see this request for funds in your pending section online. That payment will clear usually by 6am the next morning and be an official payment.  For example, if Public Mobile sends a request to your credit card company at 8am, this may not show in the pending section and may not be posted at 6am the next morning. It may show up as pending at 6am and then clear 6am the next morning. When it comes to Autopayments from companies such as telco, they are much different than you physically using your credit card at the store. It will show pending right away when you get home and then clear by 6am the next morning. Hope this makes sense.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Grinch 

your account not alone.  It is delayed for everyone , I think

One of my family accounts renewing today too, enough Available Fund and still pending renewal like you .  But all rewards applied yesterday afternoon, so, it should be ok

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Grinch 

But is your service working?

We have seen payment not completed as late as 12 noon EDT (or 9 PDT)

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Did you change to a 90 day plan? I wonder if it's showing that as being the deactivation date.

Need Help? Let's chat.