cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

To PM: Please contact me to resolve this price hike issue

Happydude666
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I would like to speak with a representative of Public Mobile about this proposed gigantic price hike. As I understand it, I'm being told to increase ultimate price $34/mo to $40/mo, and switch providers or face an increase to $50/mo. (I've a 12GB/120 day plan currently billed at $40/mo but am paying $34/mo after rewards). 

This staggering price hike seems patently unreasonable to me, and I'd like to discuss it. Per legislation and CRTC/CCTS requirements I am initiating this as an attempt at open dialog with you, my service provider to amicably and simply resolve this issue.

If you do not respond within 24 hours in this thread, or shadowban me (in my reasonable estimation), or delete this post, I will assume that you reject all communication on this topic and proceed with a complaint to the CCTS and then the CRTC.

I loved Public Mobile and persuaded people to sign up. Suffice to say that trust has been badly damaged.  I would like very much to resolve this amicably, but you have not made this easy with your behaviour. 

(Thank you, @HolmesIV, for the inspiration for this post. Hope you don't mind me using your language.)

9 REPLIES 9

ceecee
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@CS_Agent I don't want to hijack this thread but likewise I too would like to be contacted by someone from Public Mobile for the exact reasons as mentioned by the original poster.  

AaronR

DIDO!!!  PLEASE CONTACT ME!!!!

lukevader
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Hugs29 Ya cause she probably gets the employee discount over there at fido. Heart

Hugs29

She keeps spamming the same Fido bull 💩, obviously works for them. 

lukevader
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@amallyawrote:

fido.png

Haha, ya because 2GB for $45 is such a GREAT deal!!!! 10GB for this price is even a bad deal cause its FIDO!!!

anmol117

I support this request as well and would like Public Mobile to contact me reagarding this too.

thisusername
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

count me in.

amallya
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

fido.png

TVHS

^^ what he said

Need Help? Let's chat.