cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Timezone Mismatch in Usage History - Eastern, should be Atlantic

bashley
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Checking my Usage History, all recorded dates for calls, texts, etc are one hour behind the actual times of my usage events. PM is recording my events in Eastern instead of Atlantic time.

No big deal, but wondering I can edit this myself or if it's fixable by PM? 

Thanks, 

bob

Summerside, PEI

5 REPLIES 5

bashley

@bashley wrote:

Checking my Usage History, all recorded dates for calls, texts, etc are one hour behind the actual times of my usage events. PM is recording my events in Eastern instead of Atlantic time..

Once again I will mention VoIP.ms that I have for a home phone. VoIP.ms is all self controlled and help is by email or chat only. Sounds similar 😀. Not only can you generate your own invoice for specific dates you can also set the time zone in your profile so all records show for your time zone.  I guess PM could do similar but perhaps is an enhancement cost that cannot be justified. 

Interesting, @iPhoneUser .  I just visited the VoIP.ms site. Sounds like you're overall satisfied with their service, including this enhanced ability to customize your records. Did you opt for this for $$ savings, convenience, or this customizable advantage? Do you have both a PM account and a VoIP.ms account? How long have you been using VoIP.ms? 

Thanks!

iPhoneUser
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Staliger wrote:

@bashley wrote:

Checking my Usage History, all recorded dates for calls, texts, etc are one hour behind the actual times of my usage events. PM is recording my events in Eastern instead of Atlantic time.

Thanks, 

bob

Summerside, PEI

I am not sure that you can change this...

Once again I will mention VoIP.ms that I have for a home phone. VoIP.ms is all self controlled and help is by email or chat only. Sounds similar 😀. Not only can you generate your own invoice for specific dates you can also set the time zone in your profile so all records show for your time zone.  I guess PM could do similar but perhaps is an enhancement cost that cannot be justified. 

bashley

@Jb456 wrote:

Everything in your self serve account runs on Eastern time....the community forums time zone can be adjusted.

Thanks for the swift reply @Jb456 . At least I know now that the Eastern Standard Time is the one Zone to rule them all.  hehe

bob 

Summerside, PEI

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@bashley wrote:

Thanks, 

bob

Summerside, PEI

I am not sure that you can change this...

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

Everything in your self serve account runs on Eastern time....the community forums time zone can be adjusted.

Need Help? Let's chat.