cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tickets submitted, no contact or reply

Winger1919
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi,  trying to solve a time sensitive deal offer and submitted two separate tickets for resolution, no CS contact in any way,  took screen shots of ticket info,  so being time sensitive,  this is not a great situation to be in, to hope someone maybe notices. Any thoughts to expedite process.

11 REPLIES 11

@Winger1919 wrote:

Yes,  seems like best solution.  Thank you. 

self solution removed

It won't @Winger1919 , so long as there is an active communication in the works regarding an issue you feel you may succeed at.

Their failure to reply doesn't give them the ability to say "you're too late".   Surely if the front line customer support agents say this, a request to deal with a more experienced CSA will see it through.

Just stay calm and polite and you will get better outcomes with them.

Winger1919

Yes,  seems like best solution.  Thank you. 

@Winger1919  So this is for the 50GB  for $39 offer ? It’s still in our accounts and you can make plan change for still . Just make change for next renewal and not immediately or you lose money on your current  cycle 

Winger1919

Yes, I see that area now,  and have been patiently awaiting a communication and ideally a resolution to our issue, so I will check there going forward.... just get the feeling like time will pass and resolution regarding an offer will expire.

@Winger1919 wrote:

Via messaging, and I do not see any envelope symbol, but I do see  an alarm bell symbol

@Winger1919 

click on the avatar on the top right to expand the menu and you will see the inbox icon

or use this direct link: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/privatenotespage

@Winger1919   If you don't see an envelope icon click or tap on your avatar to the right of the bell and there is a drop down menu with Messages.  Not all devices show the envelope, took me a while to figure that one out myself!

Winger1919

Via messaging, and I do not see any envelope symbol, but I do see  an alarm bell symbol

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Winger1919  Just keep an eye on your community in box for agents reply . Or you can use this link to the community in box 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/privatenotespage

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

No way to expedite once a ticket is sent.

Just keep an eye on your private message inbox for reply @Winger1919 

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Winger1919 

did you open ticket via chatbot or messaging? 

usually they reply resonably quickly.  Check your Community inbox.  If no reply in 2 hours, please message them again:

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

Also, mind to share the issue?  not sure if we can help or suggest workarounds

Need Help? Let's chat.