cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ticket Qusstion

Rastin
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I put a ticket in yesterday and i just got a response now. Is it normal for them to need all my info like name, number and e-mail? When i logged in to send a ticket i was in my account they should know who i am. I just want to know if this in normal and not some fishing attempt to get my info or something. I don't like to give out my info to just anyone who asks for it.

3 REPLIES 3

@fixin1 wrote:

@Rastin - They will need verification like PIN, phone number, name, email, last 4 digits of credit card number, etc.

It is just like a call-centre - with people asking for your number and pin and Credit Card number.

As long as it is CS_Agent and it has a " P " letter with a heart around that is ok to tell and you need it to continue your ticket.

One cannot simply go buy that logo.  While I agree that the CS_Agent account does use that logo, customer support agents, Public Mobile marketing staff, and  few other users have the ability to use custom avatars .

fixin1
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Rastin - They will need verification like PIN, phone number, name, email, last 4 digits of credit card number, etc.

It is just like a call-centre - with people asking for your number and pin and Credit Card number.

As long as it is CS_Agent and it has a " P " letter with a heart around that is ok to tell and you need it to continue your ticket.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Rastin as long as you receive the message from @CS_Agent , it is ok.  And yes , it is normal they validate your identity again.  

Need Help? Let's chat.