cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Theft and fraud by this company .

PublicUser13
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

this company has committed theft and fraud on me and I can not get them to help or stop . what can I do ?

22 REPLIES 22

@PublicUser13 you can keep complaining, but if you intend to have a working phone and not waste your money, provide us more info and we will try to help

first thing first, what brand and model your phone is and what have you tried 

@LitlLdy 

and we'll be here when they return eh !!  😎

@HALIMACS wrote:

Better yet, @PublicUser13, take it up with the CCTS.  They are the regulatory body for official complaints to telecoms 

CCTS Questionnaire - Complaint Resolution Form (ccts-cprst.ca)

@HALIMACS wrote:

Well... if you want nothing to do with Public Mobile, cancel the charges with your payment card by doing chargebacks if they refuse to do so.

@PublicUser13 , 

You were told by @HALIMACS how to deal with your situation using 2 suggestions due to as you say Public Mobile will not help you! This will resolve it so you can get your money back & get phone service with another company like you want to. Do a chargeback & file a complaint!

You don’t want suggestions on how to get your phone service here working so the best solution for you would be to take the above suggestions unless you find a better way. Sorry this has happened to you! 😕 I hope you find peace & happiness with a better company. 

@PublicUser13  Did I mention freedom has a 40GB  $50 CAN / US plan just port your number or turn auto pay off 

Turn  auto pay  OFF/ON  3 easy clicks

Handy1_0-1685895085866.png

Or if you know the 4 digit PIN number

PublicUser13

they cant make the one I got work and you think I would consider changing my plan ? I want a refund and my phone turned off so I can get a real company thats service will work when I try to use it not after I try and call and complain for hours

@PublicUser13 the service still not working, so what is it showing on the phone screen?? SOS? Sim not provisioned?  

What model and brand your phone is ?

you tried your PM sim in another phone?

itb8s likely just setup issue, follow some troubleshooting steps and it should work soon

@PublicUser13  There’s 2 better  plans right now then that one 1 ) 20GB for $39 30 day cycle 

2) 50GB for $55 90 day cycle 

PublicUser13

its unlimited incoming and outgoing  with 12 gigs data its like 60 dollars 

@PublicUser13 

would you mind if we help fix your issue ?

How much $$ is your plan ? If it's the $15 plan, you only have 100 outgoing minutes.,,,but Unlimited incoming calls.

Do you have the $15 plan ?

PublicUser13

good thinking thanks 

@PublicUser13  Freedom mobile has 40GB for $50 

CAN / US plan 

PublicUser13

they advertise a working phone service yet can not provide one . they refuse to refund the money I paid for what does not work as advertised and they refuse to provide a working phone . its a joke

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

Better yet, @PublicUser13, take it up with the CCTS.  They are the regulatory body for official complaints to telecoms 

CCTS Questionnaire - Complaint Resolution Form (ccts-cprst.ca)

PublicUser13

my issue is that I have unlimited prepaid minutes and if I try call the local hospital it says I have 0 minutes . if I try call the local ferry company it says I can not call this number . my issue is that the phone service they advertise that I paid for does not work ... they refuse to refund my prepaid money I prepaid for a service they promised to provide and do not . my phone does not work .. and they refuse to help or fix it or refund my money they stole with a promise  of a service they are not able to provide 

@PublicUser13 

what exactly did this company do to defraud you ? Please help us to understand...maybe we'll call police too.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

Well... if you want nothing to do with Public Mobile, cancel the charges with your payment card by doing chargebacks if they refuse to do so.

@PublicUser13  You need to contact support if your owed money 

Message support directly

• while your already here and logged in the community

• you can send a private message   To CS_Agents by clicking >>>>>>>>here.

PublicUser13

it doesnt matter they are all liars and only here to help this company defraud its customers . they can not provide the service they advertised or sold me . this is 100% fraud and they refuse to provide help or the service I paid for and or my money back . I am going to have to call the police 😞 what a joke

PublicUser13

how do i get my money back from this fraudulent company . they have advertised and promised a service they can not provide ... I am going to have to call the police 😞 this is a joke this company is a joke 

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@PublicUser13  do you mind to explain your issue in details?  If it is how to use some services, we can help

If it is account related, you message message support:

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@PublicUser13  You can also port your number out to another carrier if your not satisfied or turn off auto subscribe 

Turn  auto pay  OFF/ON  3 easy clicks

Handy1_0-1685891376920.png

Or if you know the 4 digit PIN number

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@PublicUser13  you can 

Message support directly

• while your already here and logged in the community

• you can send a private message   To CS_Agents by clicking >>>>>>>>here.

Need Help? Let's chat.