cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The website will not allow me to change my plan or input new credit card info.

Dookiedest
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

It's ridiculous. I'm trying to renew my plan and can't, because my credit card expired, so it's locking me out of inputting another one? I've disabled everything that might block me from doing it, but I can't even change the plan successfully. What's going on?

7 REPLIES 7

JuliaRJLi

I'm having the same issues, and unfortunately tried a bunch of different cards wondering if it was a problem with the card. Hopefully they'll resolve this issue, as it appears multiple customers are running into this problem. 

@Dookiedest wrote:

Well, I just lost a promotional deal because I thought I needed to change my plan. Can that be recovered?

@Dookiedest , are you saying you thought you needed to make a plan change and as a result you lost the previous plan which is a promotion that is no longer available?  If this is the case, you should use the chat symbol on the lower right corner of the web page to initiate a support ticket.  Explain your case and hopefully a support agent will restore the plan for you.  As for credit card updates, it seems like many customers struggle with this.  I was of the opinion that there is might be a temporary lock out period for attempting to add a card too many times, I am starting to think it might be more permanent.  In your support ticket you can ask about that.  I would think the agent can reset your account and allow you to try the card addition again.  If you are using the app to add the credit card, make sure to enable permissions required by the Public Mobile app.  

Dookiedest

I don't think you read what I wrote. I said I LOST a promotional plan, and now, after using a voucher, I changed to a random plan that I chose, which did NOT revert. Please don't say things without thoroughly reading. You're just answering things based off of some script. Thank you.

@Dookiedest

you'll be able to resume whichever plan you had...with PM you get 90 days grace to re-up.

added...

if you want to Change your plan, get vouchers, log in to your account on website and add 'em to your Available Funds. When you log in on website, clear cache files.Then you can make the change to new plan if that's what you want to do...otherwise you can just re-up your original plan.

Dookiedest

Well, I just lost a promotional deal because I thought I needed to change my plan. Can that be recovered?

Meow
Mayor / Maire

Credit Card update does NOT work so you would have to open a ticket for agent to update that info.

Do not try too many times as your account will be locked assuming somebody wants to change your info without success.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Dookiedest 

after a few failed attempts, PM will lock you out thinking maybe fraud. You can try again tomorrow. In the interim, get to Shell gas and buy payment vouchers, then dial 611 to add 'em and resume your PM service.

Need Help? Let's chat.