cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The reward data gone

ZaherAbdUlmoul
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello there,

Last week I got 240GB as rewards for 150 days. But today I checked they are gone from my account.

This is the message I got from you last week:"Public Mobile here, delivering on our promise. We've successfully added the 240GB of bonus data to your account as a thank you for your continued loyalty. This bonus data will expire in 150 days. Enjoy the extra data and thank you for choosing Public Mobile."

Please, may you told me what's going on.

6 REPLIES 6

chr1
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

thanks a lot for that clarification. Highlighting the fine print was super helpful and clear   : )

colleeno
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

You won’t lose the bonus data if the plan you want to upgrade to is more expensive.

Screenshot 2024-03-25 at 10.26.55 AM.png

chr1
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I received that same message, and thought, "great." 

But then yesterday I was going to upgrade my plan, but didn't because it said i would lose the rewards. That doesn't really make sense to me, especially since i wanted to upgrade, not downgrade.  : (

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@ZaherAbdUlmoul 

You will lose the bonus data if you downgrade from your current plan but it will remain if you upgrade your plan.

There was many reports of members downgrading and lost the bonus data.

You can try contacting a CS_Agent on the Chat button and type in Submit a Ticket but I doubt if you can get it back.

ZaherAbdUlmoul
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Yes, I changed the plan. But that doesn't make sense. Because, I wasn't using my plan data, so I changed the plan to be able to use the rewards.

Plus, I didn't get message told me I will lose the rewards when I changed the plan.

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

If you did change your plan after receiving loyalty bonus then it is GONE.

Use fresh browser, incognito and check status again. If you saw it once it has to be there unless you change plan.

Need Help? Let's chat.