Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The new PM App

Grinch
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Some questions.

Using an iPhone XR

When I login to the app, why do I have to login in for a second time to the community?

Why don’t I stay logged in. It disconnects after a period of time. 

I do click the option to sign on without going through ever safe, but I always have to do the text confirmation. 

Using iPad Air

I can view the  Community but cannot sign in. It goes to eversafe, then a blank screen on both Safari and Google chrome. 

Why is there no notifications within the app?

6 REPLIES 6

Grinch

@esjliv wrote:

@Grinch - in our My Account under the Manage EverSafe ID our trusted devices are listed there. But, I have 4 lines that list Mac (Browser), but which browser do they mean? 

esjliv_0-1686508503374.png

I've logged into Chrome, Edge and Safari on one Mac device. If I wanted to remove a certain Browser, I'd have no idea which one is which from the list. Even though trusted devices you could presume you wouldn't need them separated by Browser for the same device, but it appears that way. Perhaps there is something in the underlying code here, but more than likely just not working properly.

I just checked mine.....is similar. It should allow you to see what MAC# accessed the system and what browser was used. I always use Safari .... but if it does not work .... like for BMO I will use Google Chrome. And I never use incognito or want to be bothered to figure out how to use it. 

Yeah, other iPhone users noticed that community disconnects and need to log in again.

I assume that issue is listed in the glitch thread? Has the thread been updated with a summary of issues and if fixes are in place.   I know.......I doubt it....so what is the point of reporting them?

Have you tried the usual suggests on your ipad air? like restarting, incognito/private mode, etc?

Yes, and nothing works. The Telus Connect app does not work on iPad Air 1 either. 

edit, what did you mean and where are you expecting notifications when you asked: "Why is there no notifications within the app?"

Let's say you subscribe  to a thread or someone tags you. Why not let those alerts become a notification on the app??  (I do have ALL emails turned off other that if a CSA messages me, and I find all of the emails a nuisance)  

Grinch

@LitlLdy wrote:

For my iPad I don’t select trusted this device on the app & it stays logged in! For my browsers I always use incognito mode so no point selecting trust this device & it logs out within 5-15 minutes while using it! PM is what it is! “Different’!

I don't see an option to NOT use eversafe on iPad, iMac or iPhone.  But I do see on My Telus I can turn Eversafe ON or Off. Why not at PM?

LitlLdy
Mayor / Maire

For my iPad I don’t select trusted this device on the app & it stays logged in! For my browsers I always use incognito mode so no point selecting trust this device & it logs out within 5-15 minutes while using it! PM is what it is! “Different’!

@Grinch - in our My Account under the Manage EverSafe ID our trusted devices are listed there. But, I have 4 lines that list Mac (Browser), but which browser do they mean? 

esjliv_0-1686508503374.png

I've logged into Chrome, Edge and Safari on one Mac device. If I wanted to remove a certain Browser, I'd have no idea which one is which from the list. Even though trusted devices you could presume you wouldn't need them separated by Browser for the same device, but it appears that way. Perhaps there is something in the underlying code here, but more than likely just not working properly.

Yeah, other iphone users noticed that community disconnects and need to log in again.

Have you tried the usual suggests on your ipad air? like restarting, incognito/private mode, etc?

edit, what did you mean and where are you expecting notifications when you asked: "Why is there no notifications within the app?"

Grinch

I guess it’s a PM fix. I don’t have the option to turn on or off as suggested. 

Trusted device works on iMac though. And of course it is macOS not iOS. 

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Grinch 

"Trusted device" on iOS app is a known issue (unable to trust)

But the login on app in fact  uses your default browser, likely  Safari , for login process.  I am not familiar with Safari, check if there is an option for "clear cache on exit".  If so, disable it

Need Help? Let's chat.