cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The add funds feature SHOULD BE first and foremost on the website and app.

D_K_Love
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

The make a payment feature is next to impossible to locate. Quite ridiculous.  They want you to subscribe foremost. Which is not an option for many people. I personally do not like auto withdrawals from my account. 

7 REPLIES 7

@Chalupa_Batman wrote:

Hey @D_K_Love 

They do require a "real" credit card to sign up. However, after that one payment has been made and your account is active, you can have it removed and use either pre paid credit cards or vouchers moving forward. You'd just need to message a CS Agent via this link to ask them to remove it from their records. Pretty easy to do actually.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Prepaid credit cards gennerally work just fine.  Also Visa Debit and Mastercard Debit also work.

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

It is in front of you all the time:

Yummy_0-1707174150557.pngYummy_1-1707174155949.png

Cannot be More clearly presented.

But you want payments to be most visible; some other folks would like to have add-on purchases on top of everything and some other would like to have plans first. Impossible to satisfy everybody so current design is what they have and if you explore it a little bit you will find Everything you are looking for.

Autopay is the most convenient way to most of us. Why would you like to Manually pay your bill every 30 days or use vouchers? But everybody has its own strategy so this is a moot point to discuss.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

Indeed @D_K_Love , by not having auto pay turned on, you are forfeiting $2 every cycle.

You can still manually pay as you have been all along and it'll never be taken from your credit card.

Better yet, put a defunct Visa or Mastercard prepaid card and just for having it registered and turned on you'll get a $2 per cycle discount.

I can only speak for myself but I like the auto payment. Two reason, 1 the $2 monthly discount on Legacy and 2 cause I get my CC points. And 3, well, I'm forgetful. LOL. 

I just opened my app, clicked on the plus circle at the bottom left, then clicked on Payments and... scrolled down to the bottom to add funds. I found it very easy and I rarely look at the section.

D_K_Love

Weird the payments feature was right there this time. 

D_K_Love

I've been a public mobile customer for 10 years. I use the "add funds" feature. But since this new system has been implemented the Add Funds feature is really hard to locate for what ever reason. And yes my credit card is registered but not for Auto payment. 

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Hey @D_K_Love 

They do require a "real" credit card to sign up. However, after that one payment has been made and your account is active, you can have it removed and use either pre paid credit cards or vouchers moving forward. You'd just need to message a CS Agent via this link to ask them to remove it from their records. Pretty easy to do actually.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.