cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Texts/Voicemail

Lea_1234
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I changed providers from Rogers to Public Mobile last week. I accepted the confirmation text from Rogers. However my texts aren't going through. And when people try to call me it goes straight to voicemail. Please help!

6 REPLIES 6

Lea_1234

Will give them a call. Thank you!

@Lea_1234  I sent it to your in box I’m just a. Customer like you trying to help . You can use this link to it . And give them a call 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/privatenotespage

Lea_1234

Yes, please! If you could re trigger the port request then I will accept it right away.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Lea_1234  Maybe you didn’t reply YES with in the 90 min window to do so . There’s a number for the porting team to re trigger the port request will send you it private message . As we not allowed to post it here 

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

As a test, place the shut down the phone, remove the public mobile SIM card and put in your old Rogers SIM card. Then restart. Wait till it's fully loaded. If you see Rogers in the corner of your phone as a provider, then the port didn't fully go through. Make a test call with the Rogers SIM card. If the call goes through then the port for sure did not go through. Let us know so we can assist you with the next steps to resolve it.  

@Lea_1234 wrote:

I changed providers from Rogers to Public Mobile last week. I accepted the confirmation text from Rogers. However my texts aren't going through. And when people try to call me it goes straight to voicemail. Please help!

Can you check if the calls are going to your old Rogers service? If that's happening, that would explain why people calling you are only reachng voicemail (assuming that the Rogers SIM card has been removed).

Need Help? Let's chat.