cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Texting

4Murray
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I can receive & send texts from iPhones and receive texts from android phones but my responses to android phones do no send. 

7 REPLIES 7

4Murray

I have submitted a ticket. I’ve tried everything anyone has suggested plus some google searches. Nothing has helped. Thanks

4Murray

Still doesn’t send. No change

Phil_Adelphus
Mayor / Maire

@4Murray   What happens if you toggle iMessage off but leave SMS and MMS toggled on?

4Murray

I have those enabled but doesn’t send. When I long hold the text it doesn’t give me the send as text option. 

Phil_Adelphus
Mayor / Maire

I was going to say check Send & Receive to make sure the phone number is checked but it must be if Android messages are being received.  Can't delete a post only edit it.   Make sure Send as SMS is enabled in settings, also MMS.  For an individual message long pressing on it should give the send as SMS option also.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

hi @4Murray 

the issue is yuu are still sending iMessage to the Android friend 

Click on the unsemd message and select Send as Text

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Hello @4Murray 

Public Mobile has been having issues with texting over the last month. Please create a ticket so they can refresh your network.

To Submit a ticket, please click the following link to access the Public Mobile Chatbot:  https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html  Type: Customer Service Agent

Chalupa_Batman_0-1715440435801.png

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: I am not a Public Mobile employee. I am a customer just like you. Please do not send me a private message with your personal information. 

Need Help? Let's chat.