cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Text message offer from PM

Kanglee
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi,

I received a text message from PM offering $34/month for 20 GB at 5G speed and I replied 'YES'.  I log into my account the next day and I don't see 'Upcoming Plan Change.  The same offer is available publicly.  Can I change the plan myself after reply 'YES' to the text offer?

6 REPLIES 6

Kanglee

Thank you @DennyCrane 

Will do it myself 🙂  

Kanglee

Hi @hTideGnow , I used Incognito mode to login and I still don't see the 'upcoming plan' change.

I will just change myself, and will submit the ticket if needed later.

Thanks

DennyCrane
Mayor / Maire

It'll change, even if you don't see it. However if it were me I'd just do it myself online anyway, because it's a publicly available offer. We've seen situations on here where it takes an extra cycle before it takes effect, so better to just do it yourself. It's not going to double up or anything.

Kanglee

Thanks

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

hi @Kanglee you checked in the correct place 

But could be a browser cache problem.  Please use Incognito/Private/secret mode on your browser to check again. 

if same, submit ticket with CS agent and ask them to check 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Kanglee 

as you've replied with a YES to the offer, you'll have that as your plan after next renewal. No need to re-do it. Take a screenshot of that offer though...just in case !

Need Help? Let's chat.