cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Text Messages: Unable to send or receive, online ticket submission unsuccessful.

y_egg
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello,

As addressed in the recent posts by customer service agents, there's been an ongoing issue with recently ported numbers unable to send or receive text messages. My number is one of them.

I wish to submit a ticket through this post. I would also like to address another issue as well.

Now, there are clear steps written in the post by the agents for the people who have this problem. The chat bot is very helpful and easily led me to the link for ticket submission. The link to the form needs to be fixed immediately, especially if it's handling customer service submissions. I'm sure there are many, like me, out there with an eSIM who have this problem as well with the form. A prerequisite to submission is to input the SIM number. For eSIM I'm instructed to type "N/A". But if I'm supposed to type "N/A" as directed in the text above the input, how can I if the input only accepts numbers? It's also very tedious to go to the community and submit a post to finally reach an agent who will submit a ticket instead of me. 

Hopefully, this issue will be fixed, or there will be an easier way for customers to send and agents to receive support more efficiently. Through a better system.  It would make the agents' jobs easier and faster. Why make the website look nice if the customer service system is a mess? For a mobile service company? I really appreciate the deals this company offers, but I'd transfer my service to another one in the near future. For the time being, I'd appreciate it if my phone number is able to send and receive text messages. 

Apologies to the agent who has to deal with reading this lengthy complaint. I hope you'll easily be able to fix this problem and have a good rest of your day. I'll be waiting for the private message.

Thank you.

4 REPLIES 4

colleeno
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@y_egg FYI: CS agents very rarely participate or even read posts in the Community forum.

JessicAturn

I’m having same issue this is literally the worst provider I’ve ever had. Won’t even allow me to port my number to a new provider now either, I’m locked out of my email too because I can receive fuking verification texts screw public mobile legit garbage

y_egg

Thanks, I guess it's better to place my bets in two places. 

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@y_egg 

yes, it is an ongoing issue and PM agent can only fix it one account at a time

Understand you have trouble submitting ticket with Chatbot, you can instead message support directly here:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437
**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after ticket submitted, CS Agent will reply to you there

Need Help? Let's chat.