cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Terrible experience so far

AJC664
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

It took a few days to get my subscription activated then they did not port my service for a few days. I finally sent a message and the next day my former provider sent a text asking for authorization to port. I didn’t see the text and didn’t respond until it was too late. My phone is now shut down until I can get this mess resolved. I have no access and have to go out to find wifi until this is resolved. 
Thanks Public Mobile

2 REPLIES 2

golfball
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

If you try again please pay close attention as it's very important to respond to the porting text within the time window for security purposes.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@AJC664 

porting in ?

you still have your old carrier sim card? old account still active?  But even it is not, you need to resume the service with your old account to port the number.

There is a number to call to talk to live support,  they can re-trigger the process for you.  I will message the number to you via the Community inbox ( https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/privatenotespage ) .  Check the envelope icon on top right.  Call them and get it fixed

Need Help? Let's chat.