cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Temporary phone Number

008Bonds
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I activated my plan with a temporary number is there a maximum time limit before I can't no longer port a number from a different provider?

4 REPLIES 4

@008Bonds yes, you can port anytime as long as you account with the other provider is active 

once you are ready to port, login My Account z gonto Profile page and click Transfer phone number. Make sure you provide account number instead of IMEI for smoother porting experience 

008Bonds
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I'm trying out PM before committing long term so I have kept my other providers plan and number until I decided to port it to PM just want to make sure that porting is possible at anytime after activation.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@008Bonds 

So you have not request porting during activation but picked a new number??

As long as the account you have with the old provider is active, you can still port you line with PM.  And remember to provide PM the account number of your old provider 

But if you have submitted porting request when you activated, you didn't really got a temporary phone number from PM. If a posting request submitted during activation, your old provider would have send you a text about the port and you need to reply YES within 90 mins. If you missed that, you need to ask PM to re-trigger the port request to your old provider 

EB0
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

You can port number at any time

Need Help? Let's chat.