cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Telus also has the exact $10 plan with $50 account credit .

ohitora
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Just received a pop up from a bank advising that if I open up an account with them I would get a free Telus Sim card, free activation and  $50 telus credit.  Perusing the Telus prepaid web site I noticed that they also offer the exact same $10 for 30 day plan as PM. 

• An exclusive TELUS‡ offer when you open any RBC personal deposit account: a free SIM card and a $50 TELUS Prepaid Top-up card.55 Offer available May 14 to October 31, 2018.
5 REPLIES 5

dinnbray182
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

They have similar plans and addons because Telus/Koodo, and Public Mobile are affiliated companies. 

MacMe
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@ohitora wrote:

PM does not give unlimited texts on the $10 plan.

Incoming texts are unlimited with the $10 Public Mobile plan.  Also Telus minutes are local only, PM is Canada wide.

ohitora
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@Ba wrote:

@ohitora wrote:

Perusing the Telus prepaid web site I noticed that they also offer the exact same $10 for 30 day plan as PM.

Not exactly! The slight difference is that Telus plan gives you 50 incoming texts only and no reward for autopay whereas PM gives you unlimited incoming texts and $2 off for autopay.

PM does not give unlimited texts on the $10 plan.

Ba
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@ohitora wrote:

Perusing the Telus prepaid web site I noticed that they also offer the exact same $10 for 30 day plan as PM.

Not exactly! The slight difference is that Telus plan gives you 50 incoming texts only and no reward for autopay whereas PM gives you unlimited incoming texts and $2 off for autopay.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@ohitora, too many conditions.  What type of bank account is it?  What are the fees on the account? 

Need Help? Let's chat.