cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Targeted offers

golfball
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

What determines if you can receive a targeted offer? It seems that I'm never eligible even though I'm on the $15 plan, is that normal?

9 REPLIES 9

@hTideGnow  thank you for the info, good to know!  I'm patient.  I Like I said, I LOVE PUBLIC MOBILE 

hi @Sansan you didn't get it in the first 4.5 years because this is new. They only start having it since mid 2023

and to be honest, it is a good move.  Many don't understand the business and got upset that they cannot get the new activation deal.  But those don't know  actually offering good deals through this way.

Sansan
Mayor / Maire

I can only guess and assume at who and what determines how these offers are made. I don't know how long ago PM started doing these offers.

I had an account for 5 years at 15$. Never bought add-ons, never changed plans. No offer until 2 months ago. 

Opened this account 2 months ago at 15$. No offers yet. 

I messaged and asked if I could Upgrade.  Two different reps turned me flat down. The 2nd one was actually very rude. Told me flat out not to bother to and he will save me time by not continuing the conversation 🙂

I LOVE PUBLIC MOBILE. 

@golfball  No it won’t you will get to keep your holiday add on no worries that and your old rewards 

golfball
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Handy1 I have the holiday add ons on my account. I hope that doesn't negatively affect it.

@computergeek541  Ok my thinking was so long as your on one of the cheapest two plans offered you stand a chance to get the offer . My thought is that if you were on anything higher priced there not going to let you down grade but always upgrade the mo they spend . So maybe yea @golfball @if you in that plan and never needed to buy data add on you stand much better chance as @computergeek541  mentioned I’m sure there is a calculated qualification to have it offered in the first place 

@Handy1 wrote:

@golfball  It’s random and I think your in the right plan $15 or $25 plan to get these lucky offers . Hopefully you will be included in the next round of them . PM seems to do this often so keep fingers crossed 🤞 

It isn't random. The company makes decisons about these types of targeted of promotions and about who they get offered to.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@golfball  It’s random and I think your in the right plan $15 or $25 plan to get these lucky offers . Hopefully you will be included in the next round of them . PM seems to do this often so keep fingers crossed 🤞 

@golfball wrote:

What determines if you can receive a targeted offer? It seems that I'm never eligible even though I'm on the $15 plan, is that normal?

Something such as that would sometimes be internal company information and Public Mobile wouldn't likely to be share exact details in situations of that being the case.  I'm sure that there are mathmatical calculations done and there's would usually be a certain goal to increase revenues by a certain amount.

Need Help? Let's chat.