cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Talk limit finish soon

Amin1360
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi guys,

my 100 min inside canada talk finished after 10 min of talking. Who should I refer to? Thanks

3 REPLIES 3

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Amin1360 wrote:

Hi guys,

my 100 min inside canada talk finished after 10 min of talking. Who should I refer to? Thanks

@Amin1360    it shouldn't

how you got the number 10 minutes?  did you track it yourself or what you see from My Account?

If My Account showed you earlier that you only used 10 minutes, please login to My Account once again using Incognito mode.  The usage you saw could be old cahced info and hence you will need Incognito mode to get the proper reading

Also, if you want to confirm your usage, go to Usage History page https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/en/account/plan/usage-details   Download the full usage in Excel format and then use Excel to filter outgoing calls and add the minutes up from the first day of your current cycle (Please DO NOT simply use the filter there without downloading, the filter has a glitch and it does not filter the usage properly)

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@Amin1360 

Did you total the talk time to get to that number, or the number of calls?

Any part of a minute is counted as a full minute.   

To put this into perspective, if one were to make 100 calls of 5 seconds each, even though that's only 500 seconds of talk time (under 9 minutes), it counts as 100 talk minutes.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Amin1360 

refresh.jpg

If you have in fact, used all your talk time...you can get the $5 / 500 minutes of Canada wide calling add-on.

Need Help? Let's chat.