cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

System wide issues since last nights maintenance a problem!? My account fails me

Ugh_So_Lame
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I am sorry I am so frustrated and struggling.   First, no 611, then no login or self serve accesses over night.  My account is on hold or suspended at the end of today...has a red banner on it but I haven't been able to get into it for days.  I have 30$ funds available and it will not let me apply them to the 15/month plan.  wasn't sure if I did that right so did it again then all of a sudden I had zero funds. 

tried chatbot, escalated to customer service and glitches to something saying refer to error code XXX and landed me back on my home page that  has all the widgets in limbo unable to load.  logout/back in.... back to square 1  Thankfully my 30$ is back. 

Do I cut my loses and go to another provider today will I am able to recived a text today and say buhbye to the 30$

Frankly... the only thing decent is the people on these forms, otherwise my public mobile experience has been a nightmare.  I can no longer use data on my phone, send or receive images while home... even using Wi-Fi like I could with my old provider BELL.  if people use emoji then texts didn't go through.  I have to always explain to people why they can't send my text.... and when they do, it kills my phones battery because it is trying to constantly attempt to do a download and fail for an emoji or picture

Sorry that went into a rant.  So back to the beginning is this site a public experiment where they let small children in STEM learn to code or random people at night school train, why is it so terrible?  Is it solar flares? bad luck? they are terrible/you, the community are great!? do I take my loses and flee?

12 REPLIES 12

Jeempmomma
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

There's outtages all over TELUS has a broken tower somewhere and refuses to fix unless enough people complain so frustrating as our cell services are PM and our home internet is TELUS , had to pull out the old DVD player because nothing worked.

HI@Ugh_So_Lame  

so, you can receive incoming calls ?  not outgoing?  If your account renewed, you should have new 100 mins to call

did you try changing to 3G Only for your network type?

or try Reset All Networks

So you're able to log in to the account? Can you use the lost/stolen function to suspend? Then use the lost/stolen function to resume? Is there a reactivate button in the vicinity of that red message?

Adding - https://myaccount.publicmobile.ca/en/account/profile/lost-or-stolen-phone

Ok they changed the wording to on hold. 🙂

Ugh_So_Lame

when I call, it wants money, it tops up today, July 17th, I have 30$ in my account.  plan is 15$ on this paperweight.. Been trying to self serve since last night, on computer... and today.  Says account suspend although I can send and receive text to the phone np  there is a big red banner on my login says suspend.  

Can not make outgoing calls,  I called it, it rang

What does 611 say? Or from another phone dial 1-855-4pu-blic and enter your number and listen to the same thing there. What does it say?

Ugh_So_Lame

But would it apply my funds to my account plan?  That's all I want is the service I am paying for to work at least subpar 

@Ugh_So_Lame  Sorry there no live support . Everything is done online . But there is a number for live support only if it’s porting a phone number related issue . I can send you it private message as we not allowed to post it here . Just so you have it 

"toll free" does not equal customer service. In this case, it's an alternative method to call in to the 611 service without dialing 611 from the device.

Ugh_So_Lame

They have a human contact number, for people?  I'd love to know that if you have I handy?  I submitted a message through customer service direct with the link provided by Handy 1   but would appreciate a number too

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Great rant.
611 works for me now. Call it and get the status. If it gives you a balance and future date then it got renewed. If it says suspended and wants money then you're suspended. If it says invalid then it's fully deactivated (although then 611 wouldn't work and you'd need to use the toll free number).

Meow
Mayor / Maire

I did experienced some issue with Community account about 1h ago. I could not log in but Now everything seems OK including logging in to My Account.

Try using different browser. Try Incognito/private mode. Clear browser’s cache. Try forced refresh. Use computer and not phone to log in.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Ugh_So_Lame  Please submit a ticket 

message support directly

while your already here and logged in the community you can send a private message   To CS_Agents click          

VVVVV      Link below    VVVVV

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.