cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

System error Service disconnected?

Jonny1234
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Why are some of my calls coming though and others caller’s getting a “disconnect message”? I have not changed my service plan. My service plan was renewed on the 15th of Aug. Please look into this Asap as I use my phone for business! 
thank you very much!🥰

6 REPLIES 6

Do we know if this is the solution yet?

I'm having an issue on one of my phones where it seems all of the Telus family can not call my phone. Other providers can come through fine. I'm now back to two devices to be able to receive calls for my primary number on the other device. Maybe you're having a similar problem. None of these tips have worked. I'm still waiting for Telus to figure it out. I think I'm being forgotten.

Jonny1234

Thank you 🙏 

I’ll try that. 😉

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Jonny1234  - perhaps also try to remove and re-insert your SIM card.

Sometimes, removing the sim card, inserting it into another phone then restart it, then put the sim back in your own phone can reset strange system/account issues.

You may also try to temporarily select the 3G (or  WCDMA) option in your mobile connections. See if that helps for the time being. 

esjliv_0-1622501638903.png

Meow
Mayor / Maire

Blame local cell towers or too many customers in your area. Nothing wrong with your phone or PM Plan.

Jonny1234

Thank you 🙏

I did and it still getting the “disconnected message” 

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Jonny1234 , maybe there are local network issues/congestion.  Try rebooting the phone and see if that helps.  

Need Help? Let's chat.