cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

System bug: impossible to purchase add-ons for roaming in the US

fredmjean
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

There seems to be a bug in the PM transaction system today (2022-07-15): it's impossible to purchase add-ons for roaming in the US. PM's system says that my purchase of their talk-text-data bundle came through, offered me to download a receipt (which I did), then nothing - no roaming service, and my account is the same as before the purchase (my funds have not been touched; like I never tried to purchase anything). I tried three times, and family members who are on PM have tried as well - no luck. I have purchased this add-on before, so I know how it should work - the transaction is hassle free and the service is activated more or less instantaneously. Please help, PM techs!!

2 REPLIES 2

fredmjean
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thank you for your message; I've noted your suggestions for next time. They seem to have fixed the bug overnight - I was able to complete the transaction this morning through their self-serve. Best regards!

MrSpock
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@fredmjeanhi there have been a lot of issues with the new upgrades to self serve, you can purchase a roaming add on by dialing *611 if you have a cc on file and know your pin if that doesn't work for you then maybe ask a customer service agent if they can manually add it to your account, to open a ticket, to speak to a customer service agent    Click here or if you are having issues with Simon you can send private message to a CS Agent here:  https://bit.ly/2GGCJzH

Need Help? Let's chat.