cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Symbols on PM

Naepalm
Mayor / Maire

Can an oracle or someone who has been around a while tell me what the bed and clock mean? Clock is time on, bed is times you fell asleep staring at tthe community page??? lol

Screenshot_20200420_233916.jpg

10 REPLIES 10

@Naepalm Yup, bravo = kudo. Keep exploring the site, you've found so many interesting things here already😉

@computergeek541  I figured wondered if at one point they were just called kudos....

@Naepalm wrote:

Further question about consistency 🙃 why does this show a Kudo? Not a bravos? 

Screenshot_20200420_235723.jpg

This is one of the mysteriies of the Community. They're both the same thing.

Naepalm
Mayor / Maire

Further question about consistency 🙃 why does this show a Kudo? Not a bravos? 

Screenshot_20200420_235723.jpg

@ShawnC13 there are a few things that are not consistently on desktop and mobile. 

There is another graph symbol beside posts as well. 

@ShawnC13 wrote:

@Naepalm wrote:

@mimmo 

if you look at users currently on its in there? I have been playing around and my numbers havent changed so was trying to figure out what the bed means.

Screenshot_20200420_234829.jpg

It is only visible when I am on mobile not on desktop version.

The order is also reversed when comparing mobile to desktop view.

@Naepalm wrote:

@mimmo 

if you look at users currently on its in there? I have been playing around and my numbers havent changed so was trying to figure out what the bed means.

It is only visible when I am on mobile not on desktop version.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

@mimmo 

@Naepalm wrote:

Can an oracle or someone who has been around a while tell me what the bed and clock mean? Clock is time on, bed is times you fell asleep staring at tthe community page??? lol

Screenshot_20200420_233916.jpg

One is the total amount of time logged in and the other is the amount of time since the user was last active/clicked on something in the Community.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Naepalm   where do you find these symbols?

Need Help? Let's chat.