cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Switching to a New Plan Offering

nauticafs31
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi there. I see you are offering a plan that does 50GB 5G data for 34/month. Unlimited talk and text Canada & US. My plan does not include the US talk and text. Can I change my plan to that please.

@CS_Agent 

4 REPLIES 4

avail.png

These are currently available to existing customers. You can change to them if you like...make sure to Change on Next Renewal.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@nauticafs31  There is a 75GB $40 and 100GB $50 CAN/US plans for existing customers. Also note over the last year all new activations plan s that first arrived have them made there way to us existing customers 2-3 months later . So very good chance this plan will come to us all eventually even if it’s a 90 day variant of the same plan 

nauticafs31
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Many thanks!

I wonder how to go about letting this plan expire and then be eligible for new plan, without losing phone number. 

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

hi @nauticafs31 

sorry, no existing customers got offered this plan, it is for new activation only

and CS agent won't check out post.  But you can ask them formally by ticket via message here

please submit a ticket with CS Agent here:
       https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437  

Need Help? Let's chat.