cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Switching to PM from Virgin…Porting #

MacGillicutty
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I’ve been with PM from VirginM for a month now.  My # still isn’t Ported over.  I have talked to Virgin a few times already & have told them twice that I cancelled them & Port my # over.  Just got a November bill with them.  I put my old SIM card in & many of my text messages have gone there, but I’m getting other here on PM.  I’m 1/2 way between both!!!!!  Very frustrating….even my PM texts are going to virgin!!   Want this fixed asap …how is it done

6 REPLIES 6

@MacGillicutty wrote:

I didn’t get the listing team number in a pm yet Handy 1

HI @MacGillicutty 

I sent you the number as well.  Please check Community inbox

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/privatenotespage

MacGillicutty

I didn’t get the listing team number in a pm yet Handy 1

MacGillicutty

I’m new at this I just sent a reply meant for you to GreatNeighbour/super voisin

MacGillicutty

Thank you so much…. It’s been a crazy month.  Didn’t even realize some of my calls/text both ways were getting through.   I’m so glad i kept my VM SIM card…so I put it back in & found texts from different ones plus from VM & PM

MacGillicutty

Thank you so much…. It’s been a crazy month.  Didn’t even realize some of my calls/text both ways were getting through.   I’m so glad i kept my VM SIM card…so I put it back in & found texts from different ones plus from VM & PM…

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@MacGillicutty  Sounds like the port didn’t fully complete . I will send you the listing team number private message right away . Call them and they can re trigger the port request for you . 

Need Help? Let's chat.