cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Switching to CANADA-US Plan - Can I get a credit for my current plan?

apple1010
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

My current plan is Sep 29-Dec 28. I want to change my plan to the Canada-US plan to use now (instead of waiting for my plan to renew). Is there any way that I can be credited the remaining 2 months and use that towards the new plan?

4 REPLIES 4

DennyCrane
Mayor / Maire

@apple1010 It's a good thing you asked before doing it. Many come on here because they made the change, bypassing the warnings along the way, and now want their money back. Unfortunately you will not be credited for the unused portion of your current subscription. This is one of the big drawbacks of the 90 day plans, as it's sort of like a 3 month locked in contract.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@apple1010 

We always recommend that members switching plan to change it on your next renewal date and not to change now because you will forfeit all remaining data and minutes. Sorry no refunds or prorated refunds...PM us a prepaid service not postpaid service.

@apple1010 wrote:

Hi,

My current plan is Sep 29-Dec 28. I want to change my plan to the Canada-US plan to use now (instead of waiting for my plan to renew). Is there any way that I can be credited the remaining 2 months and use that towards the new plan?

Sorry, but Public Mobile will not issue a credit. If you decide to proceed, the amounts paid for your old plan and the time remaining on it will be lost.

LitlLdy
Mayor / Maire

@apple1010 wrote:

Hi,

@apple1010 , no unfortunately! No refunds for any of your unused plan. If you switch to a new one you will lose the money you already spent. Sorry. 

Need Help? Let's chat.