cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Switching plans?

hyube
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

How would I be charged if I were to change plans halfway through the month?

I signed up for a talk+text plan to take advantage of the offer going on, but I will definitly be switching to a plan with data next week or so. Would I be charged the full price if I switch or will it be pro-rated?

4 REPLIES 4

Canadiankid
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

If you switch mid month you will loose any remaining data + Talk n Text. Unless you really want that new plan now it would be better to just future date your new plan (it will switch on your billing date) so you don't loose the remaining time data.. from your old plan.

adil-5aar
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

switching your plan mean immediatly means you start new plan without getting anythings fom old balance plan .. no refunds no data rollover ..

new place = new start

passiveegg
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

So you can choose to make your plan changes to occur on the day of your plan renewal or can do it immediately. But even then, you will be charged for the new plan at the end of your billing date. 

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@hyube  there is no prorating.  you can future date a plan change  (happens on renewal date) or do an  immediate plan change activates right away but you forgo anything remaining on your old plan.

Need Help? Let's chat.