cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Switching phones

FlameJustice
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

i got a question about switching carriers, i want to switch from Lucky Mobile to Public. I have the sim card already and I tried to activate it but it asks me information about  

Old Service Provider Account Number:

Old Service Provider Equipment Serial Number

How can i find this information
3 REPLIES 3

Roger3
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

You have to only provide your account number and it is not a must to provide your phone IMEI number. It is a very straightforward process.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@FlameJustice wrote:

i got a question about switching carriers, i want to switch from Lucky Mobile to Public. I have the sim card already and I tried to activate it but it asks me information about  

Old Service Provider Account Number:

Old Service Provider Equipment Serial Number

How can i find this information

When porting over I would only input your account number.  You do not need all that information and more often than not the more info you provide the more chances things get messed up.  Stick with account number and name on account and you should be good.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

GinYVR
Mayor / Maire

@FlameJusticeYou will need to find the account # from your Lucky Mobile account.. the Old Provider Equipment Serial Number will be the IMEI of your Lucky phone.

Need Help? Let's chat.