cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Switching phone plans

Andy8691
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I just recently switched over from 'Freedom' mobile to 'Public Mobile'. I have my 'Freedom' SIM card in my old phone and inserted my 'Public Mobile' in my new phone.

I've missed the 90-minute window to transfer over from Freedom to Public Mobile, and I'm not sure how I can get another authorization text. I tried sending a ticket, but every time I submit a ticket, I get a 404 error. I keep getting messages from my Freedom account on my old phone instead of my Public Mobile account on my new phone.

Is there a number I could call or a suggestion to do.

3 REPLIES 3

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Andy8691 - Chatbot ticketing is hit and miss recently. Hopefully these bugs will get worked out soon. But you were on the right path for help!

Just so you know for future reference, you can send CS_Agent a private message to reach Public Mobile Representatives (CSA). Showing here through this link too: Private Message to Public Mobile Customer Support Agents (CSA)

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Andy8691  I’ll send you number for live support to restart the port process for you private message 

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Andy8691 

There is a number to call to talk to live support,  they can re-trigger the process for you.  I will message the number to you via the Community inbox ( https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/privatenotespage ) .  Check the envelope icon on top right.  Call them and get it fixed  

(but they closed at 10 PM EST, so, you need to call them tomorrow morning after 9am EST)

Need Help? Let's chat.