cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Switching from 90 day to 30 day plan

rodolfomartinez
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Just wondering if anyone can answer this:

Currently I am on the 90 day 4GB plan.  If I switch to the 8GB 30 day plan, I am renewing every 30 days and my data does not roll over? Currently, I have 90 days to use 12gb, so I am guessing I will lose this ability, and will have to limit my usage to 8gb per month.

Is this correct, or is there a 90 day option for the currento $50 promo?

5 REPLIES 5

Shapla001
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

as the data is not an add-on, so no rolling over in 8GB plan

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@rodolfomartinez wrote:

Just wondering if anyone can answer this:

Currently I am on the 90 day 4GB plan.  If I switch to the 8GB 30 day plan, I am renewing every 30 days and my data does not roll over? Currently, I have 90 days to use 12gb, so I am guessing I will lose this ability, and will have to limit my usage to 8gb per month.

Is this correct, or is there a 90 day option for the currento $50 promo?

My thought is that if you are planning to switch to 8GB/30 days the current 12GB for 90 days must not be enough.  With your new plan you are getting 24GB in 90 days now so double what you currently have.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@rodolfomartinez, this is one of the advantages of the 12GB/90 day plan.  Many of us are still on it and like it for the flexibility.  If you are able to manage your usage to 12GB over 90 days, perhaps reconsider the change.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@rodolfomartinez

Correct.  The unused data on a 30 days plan will not roll over to next 30 days.  On the other hand, the data are shared within the 90 days period for the 90 days plan.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

That is correct.  Your 8 GB will be only for one month and won't roll over.  There is no 90 day version of this promotion at the present time.  

Need Help? Let's chat.