cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Switching from 3G to 4G or 5G

karen_z
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello everyone, 

I am considering upgrading my current plan. I currently have a 3Gb plan at 3G every 30 days. My question is if switch to another plan at 4G or 5G, will I lose the monthly discount I have? I have been a member since 2019 and I have 4 dollars off every month and another discount for a referral. Will I lose all this when I move to a new plan? Also, with a new plan, will there be a loyal discount every year? Thank you!  I look forward to your response!

10 REPLIES 10

Well we think YOUR awesome!

KennethJAdams_1-1691362646648.gif

karen_z

I clicked on the wrong post. Oh well. Thanks to everyone though for responding.  

That's more like it 🙂
Thanks, but I don't think my reply was the answer to your question.

karen_z

Thanks all! 

2019 2020 2021 2022 2023 plus referral 

$1      $1      $1      $1                $1

Should be $4 in loyalty plus $1 referral and IF she did autopay from her bank account or credit card, $2 

karen_z

My autopay is on. $4 for loyalty, $2 for auto-pay and $1 for referral.  All $7 in total. I think PM is pretty awesome.  

Meow
Mayor / Maire

Switching plans will not affect your rewards nor bonus add-ons as they are tied up to your Account not plan.
So you can switch plans every 30 days if you like 🙂

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

$4? You should have at least 3 for loyalty and your referral makes 4 so do you not have autopay on?

karen_z

Thank you for the prompt response! Appreciate it!

Hollister
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@karen_z 

Changing plans has no affect on your rewards so go ahead and change plans. Just do not change to the new points system which is inferior to the old rewards system you are currently on.

Need Help? Let's chat.