cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Switching Subscription and Keep the Old Reward Plan

TiggerCPA
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I just switched subscription to the Black Friday $34 40G Plan at the renewal date. However, when I went to the payment page, it showed the next payment is $34 but not showing any loyalty and autopay discount. Does that mean I am now with the new points reward system? Do you know the way to keep the old reward system even if changing subscription? Thanks.

13 REPLIES 13

TiggerCPA

Yes, I checked and I am with the old reward plan and all the add-ons are there. Thanks

klr4evr

@TiggerCPA have you checked this again to confirm?

And how about the existing Add Ons?? Do you loose those in a plan upgrade?

TiggerCPA

Thanks and glad to know!

Andy85
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@TiggerCPA if you didn't opt into the new points system, I wouldn't worry then. You're fine 🙂

TiggerCPA

I didn't opt into the new reward system. I will check back later. Thanks.

TiggerCPA

Thanks 

TiggerCPA

Thanks for your info.

TiggerCPA

Thanks for your help!

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

hi @TiggerCPA no worries the upcoming bill about rewards, it sometimes change.  Important thing is you will get the rewards as credit the day before renewal.  During renewal, PM will uses those rewards money in your account first and hence you will pay less

Again, you won't loss any rewards you have today just because you changed plan

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@TiggerCPA  Yes absolutely no worries you will keep old rewards o just changed plan and kept mine have a peek 

Handy1_0-1700928484801.png

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@TiggerCPA 

No, you will still be on the old Rewards program unless you voluntarily click on switch to the Points Rewards program.

It should show up within a day but try refreshing your browser first to see if it updated.

Andy85
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@TiggerCPA if you did not opt into the new points system, you will still remain on the old legacy rewards system and will be entitled to your previous rewards. Do you recalling opting into the new points system along the way? If you do not see your previous rewards, I would check back later. It's possible that the will appear when the site is functioning more smoothly

kb_mv
Mayor / Maire

@TiggerCPA Unless you make the change to the new points program your self, you remain on the old system rewards.

Need Help? Let's chat.