cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Swap 2 PM plans across phones where I own both

kaiser_soze
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

i have 2 plans with PM on 2 phones. I’d like to swap plans across these 2 devices as I own both. What is the best way to do this?

8 REPLIES 8

kaiser_soze

I was just hoping since both phones and plans are paid by me but belong to 2 members of the same family, there’d be a way. But seems like there isn’t, I’ll keep as is. 

@kaiser_soze 

unfortunately this cannot be done. I'm assuming you are wanting to give someone else your rewards 

kaiser_soze

Thanks everyone for input. Unfortunately, I can’t swap SIMs as I wanted phone 1 to keep its number but just switch its plan with phone 2. It belongs to 2 different in the family but I pay for both.

benfatto
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@kaiser_soze  To swap accounts on your two Sims is not usually allowed. The only way to know for sure is contacting the CSAs; to send them a private message click: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Meow
Mayor / Maire

This is just a matter of swapping SIMs.

If you are talking about moving plan A to SIM B and plan B to SIM A that cannot be done

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@kaiser_soze 

All you have to do is swap the SIM between the two phones. The SIM will have all the information from each account but make notice of the last 3 digits of the SIM number  so you won’t mix them up.

torontokris
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Do you mean swap the plans associated to each phone number or just change phones?

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

Take each sim out and put in the other phone !!

Need Help? Let's chat.