cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Suspicious Text

Tammy3
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I just received a text from PM, say unresolved complaint about telecom or residental tv service. There are 2 click to sites.  Is anyone else getting this text and is it legit from PM?

7 REPLIES 7

@Anonymous wrote:

@computergeek541 wrote:

Are there many people who don't take some type of steps to block these CCTS messages?  At least they don't come very often.

5 months. From 5129.

I don't. What do I care? So a little out of the blue text arrives. Not the end of the world.

True, but it only takes 2 seconds to block it, about the same amount time it takes to delete or mark it as read. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@computergeek541 wrote:

Are there many people who don't take some type of steps to block these CCTS messages?  At least they don't come very often.

5 months. From 5129.

I don't. What do I care? So a little out of the blue text arrives. Not the end of the world.

@RobertQc wrote:

@Tammy3 wrote:

I just received a text from PM, say unresolved complaint about telecom or residental tv service. There are 2 click to sites.  Is anyone else getting this text and is it legit from PM?

@Tammy3  Thats legit, I consider it spam, but they have to send it 😞

They do it a couple times a year. Sigh.

I have long ago removed notifications for that number, so I see it there but it comes up and makes no sound

Pizzaeh
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Tammy3 at least you know who to contact if you want to file a complaint.  It's like the sign you see on work vans, "How's my driving? 1-800-888-0000".

emad
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Yes, it's legit.

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

@Tammy3 wrote:

@Tammy3  Thats legit, I consider it spam, but they have to send it 😞

They do it a couple times a year. Sigh.

I have long ago removed notifications for that number, so I see it there but it comes up and makes no sound

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Tammy3 wrote:

Yes, very Legit.

Need Help? Let's chat.